It has been quite some time, 8 months to be exact, since my last favorites post! So I thought it was due time to bring this fun post back since I have quite a few things that I am loving this month.
Click the bold words for a link to where I purchased these items!
1. Copper ampersand – I first saw these copper letters from some of my favorite UK Youtubers a few months back. Only recently did I find myself on the UK based Oliver Bonas website and I’m dying to have this store in the States! It’s a cross between the online shop Lulu & Georgia and West Elm… two of my favorites. If you know me then you know I’m obsessed with all things UK, so ordering this little ampersand feels like a little piece of London in my home :).
2. Green key hook – I found this cute hook at World Market to replace our dated, wire key-hanger. I love the detailing and the colors! I bought two that I hang side-by-side, one for me and one for my hubby.
3. ONA Capri Bag – I have been looking for the perfect camera bag to shoot weddings with for about 2 years now and I stumbled across this bag nearly a year ago. I couldn’t quite stomach the price tag for a while, but after considering how valuable the equipment I place inside of it is, I feel rest assured that you get what you pay for..and I’m paying for quality! I want my valuable camera gear safely protected inside a well-made bag! And let me tell you, this bag is more than well-made. I am SO thrilled to be the owner if this little beauty, I can’t even explain. There are 3 dividers on the inside and plenty of space to store all of the lenses that I need for weddings. The best feature of this bag is that it can be worn either cross-body or over the shoulder. Most bags that you put over the shoulder have a tendency to slip off the shoulder but this genuine leather is essentially slip-free. And can we talk about how pretty she is? My absolute favorite.
4. Rifle Paper Co. Phone Case – Rifle makes some of the cutest products around, included in those are their floral phone cases. My favorite part of this case (besides the cute design) is that while the back of the case is hard plastic, the surrounding bumper is a rubbery bounce-resistant material. I also love that I can see my gold phone shell through the case!
5. Mexican Pot & Plant – On my birthday my Mom and I went to a local nursery in Midtown Sac called Pietro Talini’s and that’s where I found this Mexican inspired pot! It reminds me of our 2 fun trips to Mexico and of my Nana who always has the most interesting collectables from around the world. It was one of those #treatyoself purchases because, my birthday!
6. 85mm 1.2 Lens – Where do I begin with this pretty little toy? I use little very loosely because though she be little, she be mighty heavy. I always knew I wanted an 85 in my line up and I couldn’t be more excited with this purchase! A lot of people complain about the slower focusing but it really didn’t slow me down at all during my last wedding, and honestly… nothing compares to the bokeh from her. If you’re on the fence, go 85… she won’t disappoint.