1. A berry lip! This is one item that I have yet to purchase, but it’s nearing time for me to do so. You can’t go wrong with a berry lip this time of year.
2. Steve Madden Ankle booties. These are my absolute favorite boots right now. They are perfect for shooting weddings in because they can be dressed up with a pair of tights, and a cute dress. OR they are perfect with a pair of leggings and cozy flannel for a day out shopping.
3. Flannel shirts. Every year I’ve searched for the perfect green, flannel shirt and I had yet to find one until this year at H&M. Most days I wear leggings, boots, and one of my flannels!
4. A good book. I’ve talked about the Night Circus for a few weeks now, it popped up in my September Favorites and it continues into my Autumn Essentials. I’ve taken my time reading it because it’s such a beautiful read. It’s the most magical and entrancing book I’ve read in a long time, and I don’t want it to end!
5. Pumpkins! Everyone needs a pumpkin or two … or six (oops) on their mantle this time of year. If you’re like me, then you don’t have an actual mantle, so you make due with a shelf on the wall :), perfect for pumpkins in autumn and stockings in winter!
6. A cozy blanket. I bought a couple of these Mexican blankets last year, and when they first come in the mail they’re a bit coarse, but it’s been about a year since purchasing them and now they are the absolute coziest! A must have for these crispy autumnal nights :).